Gallifrey One proudly presents our 2018 Schedule of Events as presented through the Sched online schedule system.
Everything is on the schedule this year! All of our interviews, Q&As, live commentaries, panels and major events, kaffeeklatsches, evening receptions and fixed functions, photo ops, gaming program, children’s program, autograph sessions both in our Autograph Alley with fixed times as well as sponsored autograph sessions, Diamond Pass and TARDIS Tag exclusive events, and meet-up/social events.
The schedule is fully customizable, and you can select items you are interested in and prepare your itinerary by becoming a registered attendee on Sched.com. Full screen web version and mobile versions of the schedule are available at the following links.
Full Screen (General Purpose) version
Fully viewable version, with custom views of events, searchable, plus panelist and guest listings
Version optimized for mobile devices
One-page layouts, both simple listing and detailed with event notes
As always, a full copy of this year’s program can be found in your Gallifrey One 2018 Program Book, given to each attendee at badge pickup. The book also contains maps of our facility, program grids for each day of the event, and tables of information listing special events, photo ops, autograph sessions, gaming and children’s programming schedules and more.
Hours of Operation
The following is our general guide to the convention, starting with badge pickup (attendees with tickets pick up their badges at our Registration desk, which allows you entry into the convention):
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- 3:00pm — Early badge pick-up, open today from 3pm-6pm and 8pm-10pm
- 8:00pm — Gallifrey One 2018’s Pre-Convention “Bon Voyage” Party, including our Thursday night Ice Cream Social party, the Gallifrey One 2018 disco dance, plus late night karaoke (starting around 9:30pm) and more. Note: only those who can pick up badges during the above times are able to enter these events.
- Friday, February 16, 2018
- 9:00am — Registration reopens for badge pickup (until 7:00pm)
- 9:30am — Program A opens for pre-event seating
- 10:00am — Main programming begins in Program A, C, D, E; video program begins
- 11:00am — Dealers room opens (until 6:30pm); kaffeeklatsches begin
- 12:00pm — All remaining programming open
- Afternoon — Art Show opens
- Early Evening — Guest receptions (nominal charge)
- 8:00pm to after midnight — Evening events run (including main stage programming, karaoke, evening panels, fan mixer, late night program)
- Saturday, February 17, 2018
- 9:00am — Registration reopens for badge pickup (until 7:00pm); video program continues
- 9:15am — Program A opens for pre-event seating
- 9:45am — Program A programming begins
- 10:00am — All remaining programming tracks open; dealers room and art show open (until 6:00pm)
- Early Evening — Guest receptions (nominal charge)
- 8:30pm — Evening events run (including the Masquerade, karaoke, evening programming)
- Sunday, February 18, 2018
- 9:00am — Registration reopens for badge pickup (until 1:00pm); video program continues
- 9:45am — Program A opens for pre-event seating
- 10:00am — All programming tracks open (until 6:00pm); dealers room open (until 4:00pm or time approximate)
- 10:30am — Art Show Auction
- 12:00pm — The 29th Annual Bob May Memorial Charity Auction, benefitting the Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- 6:15pm — Closing Ceremonies (main ballroom)
Please note that the above times are subject to change and may be altered at any time in the near future, so please stay tuned for our full schedule later in January.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BADGE PICK-UP: Attendees can pick up their badges at any time our Registration Desk is open (Thursday 3pm-6pm & 8pm-10pm; Friday & Saturday 9am-7pm; Sunday 9am-1pm) for full access to the convention. If you would like to participate in our Thursday evening events, you must ensure your badge is picked up during these Thursday timeslots. We will not hold badges for you if you will be arriving after the times noted above.
Important Program A Seating Information
Gallifrey One is making a major change to our Saturday evening activities with this year… specifically, we will not be clearing the room prior to the Masquerade. As our main program will run until 7:30pm, with the Murray Gold “Scoring the Doctor 101” event, we’ve decided to allow people to keep their seats for the approximately one hour of down time while we reset for the Masquerade and evening presentation. We don’t feel it fair to penalize those who remain in the room to enjoy our events only to give up their choice seats to people who choose to remain in a line.
You must fill in all available seats when asked by a Gallifrey One staff member. We reserve the right to restrict the ability in Program A to save seats for others who are not present at any time.
As we also have continuous programming on Friday evening, the change to Saturday means that we will not entertain any lines for seating in the main auditorium except for the beginning of each day. We plan to open the main auditorium approximately 30 minutes before programming begins on Friday & Saturday (9:30am), and approximately 15 minutes before Sunday opening (9:45am).