Gallifrey One provides a number of exhibitor tables for fan clubs, conventions, organizations and individuals to exhibit their events/services. These tables are in our “Exhibitor Table Hallway” which is in the very center of the convention floor, located between the Dealers Room and functions such as the Art Show and Gaming rooms. They are available at no cost.
Exhibitors joining us in 2019 include:
- The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire *
- World Fantasy Convention 2019 (SCIFI Inc)
- Loscon 2019
- ChicagoTARDIS 2019 **
- The Greater Los Angeles Writers Society
- Sci Fi Sea Cruise
- Gaslight Steampunk Expo
- Browncoat WayStation 2020
- (Re)Generation Who
- ConDor / San Diego Who Con
- Whovian Running Club
* The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire’s tables are in the foyer across from Member Services
** ChicagoTARDIS is represented by Alien Entertainment in the Dealers Room instead of the exhibitor hallway
The Exhibitor Table Hallway is also the location of our Masquerade Registration desk (at the front near Member Services) and the Costume Repair Shop located toward the back.
Rules for those with Exhibitor Tables are as follows:
- Exhibitors may only be fan clubs, conventions or events/organizations, or individuals such as artists or writers, exhibiting for purposes of promotion and publicity only.
- Exhibitors MAY NOT sell products at their tables, only provide literature.
- Exhibitors MUST agree to keep their tables open and staffed on Friday 11:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm. (We ask that exhibitors also keep Sunday hours but do not require specific times). We will no longer accept exhibitors who cannot staff their tables throughout the weekend.
- All exhibitors must have paid tickets to the convention. (Gallifrey One is willing to work with exhibitors to make sure enough staff people have paid tickets, but we will not offer exhibitor passes for free.)
Our Exhibitor Table Hall is currently full, with a short waitlist. If you’d like to be on that waitlist, let us know… Gallifrey One is a fantastic opportunity to exhibit to a fixed audience of nearly 4,000 attendees and guests, and space always fills up. Contact us today for more information!