The following is helpful information for you to keep in touch with the convention in a variety of ways. To send us email directly, scroll down and use the form below.
Contact us by mail
Our mailing address is Gallifrey One Conventions, c/o 15931 Kalisher Street, Granada Hills, CA 91344. (We no longer use our old P.O. box number due to most correspondence now taking place online.)
Gallifrey One maintains a presence on Facebook, both our general informational page as well as the current event page; make sure you follow both of them:
- Main Facebook Page for breaking news and general information (note: we are not currently updating this page in the time period immediately preceding and during the convention)
- Facebook 2017 Convention Page, our primary convention page for the 2017 event including news and other details, plus all convention queries and discussions about the 2017 event
We also have a Twitter account, which usually becomes very active as the event gets closer; we also use the Twitter hashtag #gally1 for convention-related posts.
Before You Contact Us…
Before you send us email, please note the following:
- Tickets for the 2017 Gallifrey One convention are SOLD OUT. See our Registration page for details.
- We will not be offering press passes, industry passes or professional comps for the 2017 convention.
- We are not moving to a new venue.
- Our 2017 Dealers Room is sold out; we can add you to our waiting list, but it is extensive and we go in order. (We retain nearly all of our dealers every year.)
- WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A MAILING LIST; please do not ask to be added to one. Instead, please keep an eye on our website and our social media pages.
Our very helpful Frequently Asked Questions page may also provide answers to some common questions not answered here.
Contact Gallifrey One by Email
If you would like to email us, please contact us at the following email address; please note that as the convention approaches closer, replies might take longer:
convention2017 -at- gallifreyone -dot- com
(Obviously use the @ sign and a . in the address – the above is designed to prevent spam attacks on our email address!)