The following is helpful information for you to keep in touch with the convention in a variety of ways. To send us email directly, scroll down and use the form below.
Contact us by mail
Our mailing address is Gallifrey One Conventions, 15931 Kalisher Street, Granada Hills, CA 91344. (We no longer use our old P.O. box number due to most correspondence now taking place online.)
Gallifrey One maintains a Facebook page for breaking news items, as well as a separate event page for each convention. (The event page is where most of the active discussion between attendees takes place!) We also have a Twitter account, which usually becomes very active as the event gets closer; we also use the Twitter hashtag #gally1 for convention-related posts.
Email Gallifrey One
For any general inquiries, membership inquiries or any other convention business, please use the web form below (and be certain to click the SEND button at the bottom – just do it once, you should see a confirmation notice below the SEND button after it’s been sent). Please make certain that you use a correct return email address!
Before Sending Us Email, Please Note the Following:
- The Gallifrey One 2015 convention is SOLD OUT. We will not be offering any more tickets for 2015, nor are we maintaining a waiting list for tickets.
- We will not be offering press passes for the 2015 convention, sorry.
- Ticket transfers (the ability to buy tickets from current ticket holders who cannot attend after all) have opened; click on our Ticket Transfers page for details. You will have to find your own tickets from someone else wanting to transfer; we won’t do it for you. A link to the Ticket Transfers group we maintain on Facebook for this very reason can be found on that page.
- Our 2015 Dealers Room is sold out; we can add you to our waiting list, but it is extensive and we go in order. (Sorry, but we retain nearly all of our dealers every year.)
- Space reservations for our 2015 Art Show have now opened; click on that page for a space reservation form as well as art show rules and other important information.
- You do not need to “register” for any future offering; tickets are first-come, first-served only. We use the terms “registration,” “tickets” and “admission” interchangeably; they’re the same exact thing.
- We send out a yearly reminder postcard to ticket holders only; we no longer send it to a mailing list.
- We don’t maintain a mailing list; no need to ask to be added to one. We rely solely upon our website and social media for contact with the public.
Our very helpful Frequently Asked Questions page can also provide answers to some common questions not answered here. Should you not find an answer, please submit your question by clicking Send below. THANK YOU!