The following is helpful information for you to keep in touch with the convention in a variety of ways. To send us email directly, scroll down and use the form below.
Contact us by mail
Our mailing address is Gallifrey One Conventions, 15931 Kalisher Street, Granada Hills, CA 91344. (We no longer use our old P.O. box number due to most correspondence now taking place online.)
Gallifrey One maintains an active Facebook page, including a discussion community there on our main convention group as well as a separate event page for each convention. We also have a Twitter account, which usually becomes very active as the event gets closer; we also use the Twitter hashtag #gally1 for convention-related posts.
Email Gallifrey One
For any general inquiries, membership inquiries or any other convention business, please use the web form below (and be certain to click the SUBMIT button at the bottom). Please make certain you use a correct email address!
Important Note: We Are On Vacation!
The Gallifrey One team is currently on “summer vacation” until early September 2014 (between the close of 2014 business and the start of 2015), at which time we will start ramping up our plans for the 2015 convention. During this time, you may not receive a reply to your email unless it is absolutely an emergency. All non-critical replies will be returned in September (though please read the “Before Sending Us Email” section below!)
Before Sending Us Email, Please Note the Following:
- The Gallifrey One 2015 convention is SOLD OUT. We will NOT be offering any more tickets for 2015.
- We are NOT maintaining a waiting list for additional tickets for 2015, because we won’t have any.
- We will NOT be offering press passes for the 2015 convention.
- Our ticket transfers (the ability to buy tickets others will not be using after all) will begin in October 2015; click on Registration for details. Note that you will have to find your own tickets from someone else wanting to transfer; we won’t do it for you. That usually takes place on our Facebook wall or on the Gallifrey Base forum.
- Our 2015 Dealers Room is sold out; we can add you to our waiting list, but it is extensive and we go in order. (Sorry, but we retain nearly all of our dealers every year.)
- You do NOT need to “register” for any future offering; tickets are first-come, first-served only. We use the terms “registration,” “tickets” and “admission” interchangeably; they’re the same exact thing.
- We send out a yearly reminder postcard to ticket holders only; we no longer send it to a mailing list. In fact, that brings us to our last point, which is…
- We do NOT maintain a mailing list. There is no need to ask to be added to one. We rely solely upon our website, our Facebook page and our Twitter feed for external communications.
We invite you to read our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common questions (i.e. why we are not moving to a larger venue, refunds, ribbons, and everything else.) Should you not find an answer, please submit your question by clicking Send below. THANK YOU!