Gallifrey One allows open transfers of our tickets to others, subject to the rules noted below.
The current ticket holder should use the Transfer Form, entering the following data:
- Current full name on the ticket
- The mailing address of the current ticketholder at the time of sale in April 2018
- The EventBrite order number, which can be found in the EventBrite order confirmation you received at the time of original purchase
- Email address of current ticketholder
- The full name of the NEW ticketholder (to whom the ticket is being transferred)
- The email address of the NEW ticketholder
Because our Attendee Search function is no longer working, we need ALL of this information for verification.
Gallifrey One does not participate in the transfer between individuals, beyond changing the record in our system. All exchanges are between individuals and are on your own recognizance.
Ticketholders with tickets to resell, and buyers who are interested in them, should check out the Gallifrey One Ticket Transfers page on Facebook, which we have provided as a central place for everyone to conduct business, linked below. Note that this page should not be used for any other purpose beyond ticket transactions:
- SELLERS: If you have a ticket and are interested in selling it to someone, you may create a post on the Ticket Transfers Facebook page linked above. We ask that you only make ONE post, noting the number of tickets and types that you have, asking interested parties to either email you or message you privately (you may later reply to state the tickets are gone.) As soon as your tickets have been promised to someone, please then DELETE your post. We will automatically delete posts from people selling their tickets after a short time.
- BUYERS: If you do not have a ticket and you want one, you may create a post or choose to reply to sellers who post ticket availability. Note that we cannot provide you any assistance in obtaining a ticket.
Tickets may not be sold to another person except at the original cost it was purchased: $110 full adult (17+); $50 ages 12-16; $20 ages 3-11; plus the EventBrite fee. People wanting to transfer tickets must note:
- A ticket may not be sold for any cost higher than the rates above at any time.
- Posting a sales notice on eBay or other online websites to auction tickets will void a ticket.
Tickets can only be transferred ONCE prior to the convention, from the original buyer to a new buyer. If you wish to transfer the ticket again, it must be done on site.
Should these rules be violated, the seller will be permanently restricted from the convention.
Because we no longer have a posted membership list online, please DO NOT use this form to submit any name changes, badge name updates or ticket reassignments (to friends/family members in your party) on this form. You can take care of all of these at our Registration desk on site at the convention, beginning on Thursday February 14.
Upgrading Tickets (Teen to Adult)
The only type of ticket upgrade Gallifrey One allows is converting a teen (age 12-16) ticket to an adult (age 17+) ticket. If you have a teen ticket to transfer to an adult, we ask that you contact us prior to arranging the transfer; we will give you instructions on how to pay the difference ($60) via PayPal. After the upgrade is complete, you can then initiate the transfer. Contact us before taking any action.
Child tickets (ages 3-11) may not be upgraded at any time for any reason. Gallifrey One does not require tickets for children under age 3.