Gallifrey One allows open transfers of our tickets to others, subject to the rules noted below. Transfers will officially begin in the summer of 2017.
The current ticket holder should use Transfer Form (which will be active on this page when transfers open), entering his/her name and email address; the ticket number (see below); and the name and full contact information of the person to whom the ticket is being transferred. The original email address of the buyer — the email used during the initial purchase of the registration — MUST be included on this form for verification.
Gallifrey One does not participate in the transfer between individuals, beyond changing the record in our system. All exchanges are between individuals and are on your own recognizance. Please note:
- NAME CHANGES: We allow simple name changes to be made via this page; simply fill out the form for each ticket you’re changing a name on.
- SELLERS: If you have a ticket and are interested in selling it to someone, you will be able to post on the Gallifrey One 2018 Facebook Ticket Transfer page, which will be opening later in 2017. We ask that you only make ONE post, noting the number of tickets and types that you have, asking interested parties to either email you or message you privately (you may later reply to state the tickets are gone.) As soon as your tickets have been promised to someone, please then DELETE your post. We will automatically delete posts from people selling their tickets after a short time.
- BUYERS: If you do not have a ticket and you want one, DO NOT post on our Facebook Event Page. Posts from people looking for tickets will be deleted from our social media; we do not wish to give false hope or overload our Facebook pages, and so only sellers can advertise if and when they have tickets for sale. (You may reply to those posting they have tickets for sale and arrange to discuss in private messages or by email.)
Tickets may not be sold to another person except at the original cost it was purchased: $95 full adult (17+); $50 ages 12-16; $20 ages 3-11. People wanting to transfer tickets must note:
- A ticket may not be sold for any cost higher than the rates above at any time.
- Posting a sales notice on eBay or other online websites to auction tickets will void a ticket.
Should these rules be violated, the seller will be permanently restricted from the convention.
Upgrading Tickets (Teen to Adult)
The only type of ticket upgrade Gallifrey One allows is converting a teen (age 12-16) ticket to an adult (age 17+) ticket. If you have a teen ticket to transfer to an adult, we ask that you contact us prior to arranging the transfer; we will give you instructions on how to pay the difference ($45) via PayPal. After the upgrade is complete, you can then initiate the transfer. Contact us before taking any action.
Child tickets (ages 3-11) may not be upgraded at any time for any reason. Gallifrey One does not require tickets for children under age 3.
Ticket Number (Required for Transfer)
In order to make certain we transfer the proper ticket, you must include the membership/ticket number. This can be found on our Attendee Search page. Please visit that page by clicking on the link, search for the number of the record, and include that on your transfer request. The membership/ticket number is in the right-most column on the Attendee Search list. We will no longer transfer a ticket without a ticket number.
The Gallifrey One 2018 Transfer Form will open up later in 2017. Please keep an eye out for the announcement that transfers are open.