Gallifrey One Conventions is a California nonprofit organization, an independent subsidiary of the Institute for Specialized Literature (ISL), Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to local science fiction conventions. The annual Gallifrey One conventions are organized and run entirely by our ALL VOLUNTEER team.
Gallifrey One’s Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors (listed in red) are the officers of Gallifrey One Conventions. Board Members are responsible for all policy decisions and management of the organization, and are responsible for selecting and supervising our annual convention staff.
- Logistics & Support Services Director: Robbie Bourget
- Technical & Evening Events Director: Cathy Johnson
- Facilities & Hospitality Director: Joyce Lloyd
- Program Director & Public Relations: Shaun Lyon
- Operations & Daytime Events Director: Dan Sandifer
Additionally, Elayne Pelz is the Executive Secretary of the Institute for Specialized Literature, Inc. (ISL), Gallifrey One’s parent nonprofit organization, and serves as Gallifrey One’s Finance Director.
Our 2019 Convention Staff
Our department heads are listed in orange with their volunteer support staff listed after.
- Accessibility Services: Sable Lofy
- Art Show: Elizabeth Klein Lebbink & Jerome Scott
- Autographs: Julie Stein, EJ Hyncik, Julie Hyncik, Kristen Kister, Chuck Dietz
- Charity Auction: Robbie Bourget, Chad Jones, Sherri Benoun
- Charity Auction Donation Room: Dawn Bourn
- Children’s Programming: Alissa McKersie
- Cosplay Repair & Enhancement Shop: Melissa DeMello
- Daytime Event Operations: Dan Sandifer
- Dealers Room: Dan Sandifer
- Evening Event Operations: Patrick Beckstead
- Exhibitor Tables: Shaun Lyon
- Floor Manager: Bert Boden
- Gaming: Robert Saunders, Heide Nichols, Chris Newman, Jennifer Ings, Matthew Ballard, Jennifer Jaegge
- Green Room: Jane & Tony Kenealy, Kendra Rysan, Sandy Cohen
- Guest Relations: Dani Shriver-Simpson, Michael John Simpson, Ashley Warriner, Mark Oliver, Jeff Elston, Ken Deep, Billy Davis, Sue Lemon, Heather Fellows, Ingrid de Beus, Felicity Brown, Kevin Carbonneau, Barnaby Edwards, Amy Windham, Ruth Ann Stern, Shelley Dean Leff
- Hospitality Suites & Staff Lounge: Karl Lembke
- Hotel Liaison: Joyce Lloyd, Jason Justice
- Kaffeeklatsches: Anne Macko, Ed Comstock, Jennifer Comstock, Cynthia Molyneux, Kelly McGuire, Terri Miyashiro
- Logistics & Transportation: Robbie Bourget
- Main Stage Managers (Hall A): Suze Campagna, Alyson Schultz, Heatherlynn Nickles Gonzalez
- Masquerade: Jennifer Adams Kelley, Jan Fennick, Wendy Murphy
- Member Services: Alec Orrock & Pam Buck, Caitlin Doolittle, Lauren Justice
- Program & Talent Booking: Shaun Lyon
- Panel Program Manager (Hall B): Ingrid Oliansky
- Panel Program Manager (Hall C/D/E): Samantha Warner
- Registration Desk: Elayne Pelz
- Special Projects, including Gallifrey One Sales: Alan E. Hale & Tony Benoun, Korina Johnson
- Technical Operations: Cathy Johnson, Dean Johnson & Scott Beckstead, Chuck Shimada, Michael Donahue, Jolyn Johnson, Eric Umali, Marcie Hansen, Ryan Brown-Kohalmy, Sean Brown-Kohalmy, Pat Miller, Chris Broholm, Charli Teitell, Robert G. Smith
- Treasurer & Member Database: Elayne Pelz
- UNIT Support Services/ConOps: Robbie Bourget & Lee Almodovar
- Video Operations: Erik Engman
- Website & Social Media: Shaun Lyon
Photo Studio operations provided by GilesG Photography and Showmasters Events.
Time and Relative Dimensions in Space support operations by TARDIS Movers Union Local 42.
Mysterious Theatre 337 courtesy Steven Warren Hill.
The Idiot’s Lantern produced for Gallifrey One by Bob Mitsch.
Gallifrey One’s Science Workshops created & managed by Lindsay Henderson.
Gallifrey One Program Book published by Aurelia Press, a division of Napkinhead Publications, Ltd.
Shaun Lyon, Editor; Alan E. Hale, Cover Design.
Printed by ColorImages, Burbank, California, www.colorimages.com
Additional material and equipment support provided by the Southern California Institute for Fan Interests (SCIFI) Inc. and the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society (LASFS).
Action by HAVOC.