Gallifrey One Conventions is a California nonprofit organization, an independent subsidiary of the Institute for Specialized Literature (ISL), Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to local science fiction conventions. The annual Gallifrey One conventions are organized and run entirely by our ALL VOLUNTEER team.
Gallifrey One’s Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors (listed in red) are the officers of Gallifrey One Conventions. Board Members are responsible for all policy decisions and management of the organization, and are responsible for selecting and supervising our annual convention staff.
- Logistics & Support Services Director: Robbie Bourget
- Technical & Evening Events Director: Cathy Johnson
- Facilities & Hospitality Director: Joyce Lloyd
- Program Director & Public Relations: Shaun Lyon
- Operations & Daytime Events Director: Dan Sandifer
Additionally, Elayne Pelz is the Executive Secretary of the Institute for Specialized Literature, Inc. (ISL), Gallifrey One’s parent nonprofit organization, and serves as Gallifrey One’s Finance Director.
Our 2020 Convention Staff
The Gallifrey One 2020 convention staff is currently being finalized… Department heads for 2020 are listed in purple. The departments’ volunteer support staff will be listed when they are confirmed.
- Accessibility Services: Adam Bruno
- Art Show: Elizabeth Klein Lebbink & Jerome Scott
- Autographs: Julie Stein
- Charity Auction: Robbie Bourget
- Charity Auction Donation Room: Susie Searight
- Children’s Programming: TBD
- Cosplay Repair & Enhancement Shop: Melissa DeMello
- Daytime Event Managers: Dan Sandifer, Bert Boden & Vee Owens
- Dealers Room: Dan Sandifer
- Evening Event Manager: Patrick Beckstead
- Exhibitor Tables: Shaun Lyon
- Gaming: Robert Saunders
- Green Room: Jane & Tony Kenealy
- Guest Relations: Dani Shriver-Simpson
- Hotel Liaison: Joyce Lloyd
- Kaffeeklatsches: Anne Macko
- Karaoke: TBD
- Logistics & Transportation: Robbie Bourget
- Main Programming Stage Manager: Suze Campagna
- Masquerade: TBD
- Member Services: Alec Orrock & Pam Buck
- Programming, Event Schedule & Talent Booking: Shaun Lyon
- Panel Program Manager (Program B): Ingrid Oliansky
- Panel Program Managers (Panel Hall): Samantha Warner & Erik Engman
- Registration Desk: Elayne Pelz
- Special Projects, including Gallifrey One Sales: Alan E. Hale & Tony Benoun
- Staff Lounge: Hanalena Fennel
- Technical Operations (Main Programming): Cathy & Dean Johnson
- Technical Operations (Panel Hall): Scott Beckstead
- Treasurer & Member Database: Elayne Pelz
- UNIT/ConOps: Robbie Bourget
- Website, PR & Social Media: Shaun Lyon
Photo Studio operations provided by GilesG Photography and Showmasters Events.
Time and Relative Dimensions in Space support operations by TARDIS Movers Union Local 42.
Gallifrey One’s Master of Ceremonies is Shaun Lyon.
The Idiot’s Lantern produced for Gallifrey One by Bob Mitsch.
Academic Program Track managed by Joy Piedmont and Paul Booth.
Gallifrey One’s Science Workshops created and managed by Lindsay Henderson.
Saturday Night Disco DJ is Dan Murphy.
The Masquerade of Mandragora is hosted by Tony Lee.
Gallifrey One Program Book published by Aurelia Press, a division of Napkinhead Publications, Ltd.
Shaun Lyon, Editor; Alan E. Hale, Cover Design.
Printed by ColorImages, Burbank, California, www.colorimages.com
The Year In Review: 2019 video by Matt Dale.
Additional material and equipment support provided by the Southern California Institute for Fan Interests (SCIFI) Inc. and the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society (LASFS).
Action by HAVOC.