Tickets for Gallifrey One: Thirty-Second to Midnight are now ON SALE!
Gallifrey One 2022 Tickets
Tickets for the 2022 Gallifrey One convention are now available through our EventBrite purchase page; click the link below to go to the order form:
Ticket prices for Gallifrey One: Thirty-Second To Midnight are:
- $125.00 Adult Full Weekend
- $75.00 Teen Full Weekend (Ages 12-16)
- $35.00 Child Full Weekend (Ages 3-11)
The above prices do not include a small EventBrite processing fee, which will be added to each order.
We encourage you to review the Ticket Terms and Conditions section, below, before ordering your tickets!
Gallifrey One 2022 T-Shirts & Tote Bags
Pre-orders are now available for the Gallifrey One 2021 convention T-shirts and tote bags. These are available separately via our Member Solutions purchase page at the following link:
Note that we do not have any designs available for the T-shirt or tote bag yet; however they will fit into the convention’s theme for 2022. The convention logo is on the front lapel; on the back, a design that matches the convention theme. T-shirts will once again be black this year with the designs stencilled in ink. The tote bags will also have the convention logo printed on them.
Convention T-shirts and Tote Bags can be picked up at the Gallifrey One convention sales table, immediately next to the convention registration desk, beginning Friday and running during daytime hours until the table closes late Sunday afternoon. The convention sales table will also sell a limited number of T-shirts and tote bags on site as well, while supplies last (until only pre-sold shirts are still left.) We therefore encourage you to pre-order if you would like a shirt this year, especially with the better pricing. (There are no shirts larger than 4X.) As always, convention merchandise must be picked up on site, no exceptions.
T-shirt and tote bag prices have also gone up very slightly (due to production costs). Unlike ticket sales, which will close down as soon as we sell out, we will keep merchandise pre-orders open until sometime during January 2022, so there is plenty of time to pre-order, especially for those who want to ensure they will be able to make the convention.
|$17.00 – Small||$19.00 – Small|
|$18.00 – Medium||$20.00 – Medium|
|$19.00 – Large, XL, 2XL||$22.00 – Large, XL, 2XL|
|$20.00 – 3XL, 4XL||$25.00 – 3XL, 4XL|
|$9.00 – Tote Bag||$10.00 – Tote Bag|
Ticket Terms and Conditions
As a condition of purchase of tickets to Gallifrey One conventions, you must accept the following terms and conditions:
- Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. See below.
- Resales of tickets (formerly called transfers) will ONLY be permitted during the following circumstances and under the following rules:
- No tickets may be resold until after the convention is sold out of general admission tickets, and then will occur at a time and date determined by the convention only.
- Tickets may only be resold at the cost originally purchased, or lower (i.e. you may not profit in any way from the sale).
- A ticket may only be resold once.
- If ticket resales are opened, the process will be announced on our website.
- Tickets that are marked as “opt out” of the online Attendee List are ineligible for resale if ticket resales do open.
- Name transfers on tickets (to friends, family members, etc.) can be made on site at our Convention Registration desk only; however, the current ticket holder must physically be present to make any changes!
- Deferrals of tickets to subsequent years are not permitted.
Please note that any attempt by an individual to challenge the legitimate purchase of a ticket by disputing the charge with their bank or financial institution will result in the permanent ban of that person from this convention. Remember: all ticket buyers agree to the “no refunds” policy and other terms & conditions upon confirming the sale of each ticket. You have been warned.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Why do you not offer any refunds? Fan run conventions like ours budget for our expenses every year based on convention pre-registration; therefore, when you register for the convention, the funds you provide are allocated immediately… for things like guest expenses (air travel & hoteling), publications, technical expenses (lighting and sound) and other stuff that makes our event unique (like ribbons, signs and decoration). Refunding memberships may make us fall short of our expectations and our contracts, causing considerable financial concerns.