Gallifrey One Conventions is a California nonprofit organization, an independent subsidiary of the Institute for Specialized Literature (ISL), Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to local science fiction conventions. The annual Gallifrey One conventions are organized and run entirely by our ALL VOLUNTEER team.
Gallifrey One’s Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors (listed in blue) are the officers of Gallifrey One Conventions. Board Members are responsible for all policy decisions and management of the organization, and are responsible for selecting and supervising our annual convention staff.
- Logistics & Convention Services Director: Robbie Bourget
- Technical & Evening Events Director: Cathy Johnson
- Facilities & Hospitality Director: Joyce Lloyd
- Program Director, Public Relations & Master of Ceremonies: Shaun Lyon
- Operations & Daytime Events Director: Dan Sandifer
Elayne Pelz is the Executive Secretary of the Institute for Specialized Literature, Inc. (ISL), Gallifrey One’s parent nonprofit organization, and serves as Gallifrey One’s Finance Director.
Our 2022 Convention Staff
We will announce our 2022 convention staff at a later date.