Tickets for The 26 Seasons of Gallifrey One sold out the day they opened (in March 2014). For those who were able to purchase tickets, we look forward to seeing you in February; you’ll be able to pick up your attendee badge at the convention. Hours will be posted in January (and will include Thursday pick-up).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TICKETS BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. If you do not have a ticket, we urge you not to come to the Marriott due to maximum capacity concerns; you WILL be turned away.
Transfers Closed. No On-Site Transfers. Badge Name Changes Only.
The extraordinary interest in tickets to this year’s convention — together with misunderstandings about our transfer policies — have prompted us to further clarify things. First and foremost: NO AT-THE-DOOR TRANSFERS WILL BE PERMITTED FOR 2015; there will be no ticket availability on site, neither from the convention nor from individuals. Do not come to the Marriott looking for tickets; you will be turned away.
The following rules clarify our policy:
- Transfers of tickets to other people are now CLOSED. Tickets are locked to the people whose names are now on them. No additional transfers will be permitted. (We had transfers open from September 1-December 27 as a courtesy and will not be reopening.)
- Badge names (the name displayed on your badge, either your real name or a made-up name) may be changed at the door only by the ticket holder.
- Families attending the convention who might need to change one of their attendees (i.e. a child, a spouse) who were planning to make these changes at the convention will not be allowed to do so on site. Instead, for those in these circumstances, we ask that you contact us prior to February 1, 2015 with your specific circumstances; we will consider your request as soon as we can. (Please DO NOT publicly advertise you have a ticket; we will immediately disallow replacement. This causes undue confusion amongst those who cannot attend.)
Please remember that BADGE NAME CHANGES ARE NOT AN ADDITIONAL SOURCE OF TRANSFER TICKETS but are merely are for changing one’s displayed name on his/her badge only. Again, we must emphasize: DO NOT come to the Marriott looking for tickets; you will be turned away. No one who does not already have a ticket will be permitted entry.
Do I have a ticket to Gallifrey One 2015?
The searchable Attendee Search page is now open, and you can check to see if you’re on it; search by last name, first name or even badge name. If you aren’t on this list and you feel you should be, we urge you to let us know via the Contact Us page immediately. (You will be contacted for proper documentation to support your claim to a ticket.)
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Gallifrey One tickets were purchased with the following provisos; your purchase of tickets to our convention was your express acknowledgement of these terms and conditions:
- Refunds are NOT allowed under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Transfers of tickets to other people are now CLOSED.
- We do not defer registration to subsequent years except under extreme emergency circumstances (such as death in family or hospitalization), only if a deferral is requested prior to five (5) days before the start of the convention, and only after approval is granted following the event by our Board of Directors. Weather issues including flight cancellations are not sufficient grounds to defer tickets, although you are welcome to contact us with your specific situation.
Please note that any attempt by an individual to challenge the legitimate purchase of a ticket by disputing the charge with their bank or financial institution will result in the PERMANENT ban of that person from this convention. All ticket buyers agree to the “no refunds” policy and other terms & conditions upon confirming each sale. You have been warned.
Issue: I haven’t received a registration confirmation email
We are aware that some people did not receive a confirmation email due to the heavy traffic on our provider’s services during ticket sales. To help reassure you, Gallifrey One provides a searchable database on our Attendee Search page; if you show up on that list, you have an attending ticket to the convention. If you do not, or if you did not receive a confirmation email and would feel more comfortable with documentation, please feel free to use the Contact Us page to let us know, and we will be happy to forward you a new copy.
Issue: I got double-billed / received a confirmation with someone else’s info on it
Due to a hiccup on the servers at Member Solutions during the sales period (which experienced unprecedented traffic at the time), there were a few people who received incorrect information on their registration confirmations. We worked with Member Solutions in March to rectify this for everyone who had issues. However, if this is the case for you and you have not already emailed us about it then please do so using the Contact Us page so we can investigate. We won’t leave anyone in these situations out in the cold.
For Your Reference: Notes On Ticket Purchases
Convention tickets were $90.00 (US dollars) for all adults ages 17+, $45.00 for teens ages 12-16, and $10.00 for children ages 3-11. Small children/toddlers under 3 only will be admitted without requiring a badge or any sort of space reservation and are not classified in these terms. The $10 child 3-11 price is new this year in order to properly reserve space for the event. It is important that you had purchased a ticket for the age your child/teen will be at the convention and not the age he/she is currently. Tickets for Gallifrey One 2015 were passes for the full weekend ONLY. No single day tickets were sold, nor will be on site.
A note about terminology: we use the terms membership, registration and tickets interchangeably; they all mean the same thing. You do not have to be a prior ‘member’ to purchase a ‘ticket’… you simply pay the costs above. There is no ‘registration’ to buy a ticket; it’s the same thing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us; we’ll either get back to you as soon as we can or amend any oversights here on this page. We look forward to seeing you at the 2015 Gallifrey One convention.