Tickets for Gallifrey One: 30 Years in the TARDIS are now SOLD OUT.
Convention tickets were made available Saturday April 14, 2018 at noon and sold out in 48 hours. We announced the exact date and time of ticket sales in early March. Thanks to everyone who bought tickets — we look forward to an amazing convention in February 2019.
Please note that we currently allow tickets to be transferred and support an open transfer policy (meaning, that a ticketholder who finds themselves unable to attend the convention is allowed to sell their ticket at the price they paid for the ticket ONLY to another party). Please see the Ticket Transfers page for more details.
For Reference: Ticket Prices, Terms and Conditions
Tickets were made available for Gallifrey One: 30 Years in the TARDIS at the following prices:
- $110.00 Adult Full Weekend
- $50.00 Teen Full Weekend (Ages 12-16)
- $20.00 Child Full Weekend (Ages 3-11)
Note that the above prices did not include a small EventBrite processing fee, which was added to each order ($6.22 per adult ticket, less for the others).
As a condition of purchase of tickets to Gallifrey One conventions, all registrants accepted the following terms and conditions:
- Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Transfers of tickets are permitted under these conditions:
- You are permitted to resell your ticket SOLELY AT THE COST YOU ORIGINALLY PAID (i.e. you may not profit in any way from the sale). A ticket may only be resold once.
- You must conduct the sale of your ticket on your own.
- Once you do resell your ticket, you may conduct an online transfer. Online transfers of tickets are permitted during the transfer period (December & January) via a web form.
- After online transfers close, in-person transfers are allowed, but only with the current ticketholder present in person to initiate the transfer.
- Deferrals of tickets to subsequent years are not permitted, except under extreme emergency circumstances (such as death in family or hospitalization); in these cases, deferrals will be considered ONLY if it is requested prior to five (5) days before the start of the convention, and ONLY after approval is granted following the event by our Board of Directors. Weather issues including flight cancellations are not sufficient grounds to defer tickets, although you are welcome to contact us with your specific situation. We will not guarantee deferrals to anyone.
Please note that any attempt by an individual to challenge the legitimate purchase of a ticket by disputing the charge with their bank or financial institution will result in the permanent ban of that person from this convention. Remember: all ticket buyers agree to the “no refunds” policy and other terms & conditions upon confirming the sale of each ticket. You have been warned.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.